To ensure a safe and clean environment to enjoy a round of golf, we will be implementing the following changes to our operational plans. Some of these will directly affect our customers and we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding.
GOLF SHOP AND TEE TIME CHANGES
- We are following the state mandate regarding masks when entering any building.
- 2 Players are allowed to share 1 Golf Cart.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be set up in Clubhouse.
- All doors will be left open to eliminate touch points.
- No more than 4 members/guests in shop at one time. We will be following all social distancing guidelines at all times.
- We ask that you do not touch any merchandise in the shop. Our professional staff will get your size and assist where needed.
- We will NOT be accepting cash sales. Please bring your credit or debit card for any purchases.
- We are asking players not to touch the flag sticks.
- Jack’s Pub is open Thursday-Sunday 11-6 for outdoor seating and to-go beer/food. Our covered outdoor patio is set up for safe social distance dining.
GOLF COURSE SET UP
- ALL BUNKERS ARE LIFT & PLACE.
- Foam noodles will be placed at the bottom of the hole. This allows the ball to go in while eliminating a touch point.
- All Par 3 sand containers will be removed from the course.
- All water coolers will be removed from the course.
- All ball washers will be removed from the course.
- Scorecards and pencils will be provided upon request. You can also download the Great Bear Golf Club App on IoS & Andriod to keep your score on your mobile phone.
- Sand bottles and sand containers have been removed from the carts.
- Coolers have been eliminated and will not be provided.
- Golf carts will be disinfected every time they go out and returned.
- All practice facilities, including the driving range, are now open.
We appreciate your compliance and understanding of these operational changes. We will keep everyone updated as these procedures change. To keep in touch and be notified when these changes occur, please sign up here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at (570) 223-2000 x 2