*** AT THIS TIME GREAT BEAR GOLF CLUB AND ALL FACILITIES ARE CLOSED DUE TO GOV WOLF’S “NON-LIFE-SUSTAINING BUSINESS CLOSURE” MANDATE***
Great Bear Golf Club: COVID-19 Response
Brown Golf is dedicated to providing our customers a healthy and safe recreational environment. As a result of information from both National & Local health officials in our markets, the following measures have been taken:
- Our teams have increased focus on wiping down and disinfecting areas that include golf carts, flag sticks, doors, handles, doorknobs, credit card machines, golf counters, tables, and chairs.
- We are encouraging our employees to practice social distancing.
- We are encouraging customers who would like to prepay for their round to call our golf shops and pay with a credit card over the phone once we are able to open.
- We have provided our employees with fact sheets on COVID-19 from the CDC.
- We are mandating that anyone who feels ill does not come to work.
Golf is an outdoor game where you can get some fresh air, exercise, and contribute to your personal health. There are not too many activities where you will interact with less people over a 4 to 4.5 hour window. We are doing our best to react appropriately and continue to make our clubs available. Our clubs are open for business and our goal at Brown Golf is to continue to offer our clubs as safe recreational options that contribute to the health and wellness of the communities we exist in.
Once we are open, if you are interested in prepaying for your golf, please contact us at:
Great Bear Pro Shop